The Blue Smart IP65 Waterproof Charger is the new professional battery charger with built-in Bluetooth.
The seven-step charging algorithm gets the best out of your battery. The charger gives the battery the power it needs, maintains its health, and ensures better performance... and longer life.
Unlike other brands, the Blue Smart IP65 Charger will attempt to recharge a deeply discharged battery by force-feeding it with a low current. Normal charging will then be resumed once sufficient voltage is across the battery terminals.
The charger comes with crocodile clips and M8 eyelets - making it easy to connect to the battery. If you wish, you can leave it permanently connected.
The Blue Smart IP65 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth, so the status of the charger and the battery can be checked on a smartphone, tablet or laptop. All settings of the charger can be configured with the VictronConnect app.
Application and Uses
The Blue Smart IP65 Waterproof Charger can charge batteries on devices in your workshop and motor vehicles, such as (classic) cars, motorbikes, boats and camper vans.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Water, dust and chemical-resistant
- Adaptive 7-stage charge algorithm
- Storage Mode: Less maintenance and ageing when the battery is not in use
- Fully discharged battery recovery function (starts charging from down to 0 V)
- Protected against overheating
- Li-ion battery mode: A specific charging algorithm for Li-ion
- Automatic power supply function
- Product Type: Smart Charger
- Brand: Victron
- Input voltage: 230 V
- Voltage: 12 V
- Charge current: 10 A
- Charge current, LOW 3A
- Charge algorithm: 7-stage adaptive
- Protection: battery reverse polarity (fuse), output short circuit, over-temperature
- Protection category: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
- Weight: 0,9 kg
- Battery connection: Black and red cable of 1,5 meter
- 230 V AC-connection: Cable of 1,5 meters with CE 7/16, CE 7/17
- Product Dimensions: 60 x 105 x 190 mm
- Operating temperature: -40 to +60 °C (full rated output up to 30 °C). Cables retain flexibility at low temperatures.
- Standby power consumption: 0,5 W
- Efficiency: 94%
- Can be used as power supply: Yes
- Charge voltage 'absorption': Normal: 14,4V High: 14,7V Li-ion: 14,2V
- Charge voltage 'float: Normal: 13,8V High: 13,8V Li-ion: 13,5V
- Charge voltage ‘storage’:Normal: 13,2V High: 13,2V Li-ion: 13,5V
- Temperature compensation
(lead-acid batteries only): 16 mV/ºC
|Dimensions||8 × 30 × 22 cm|