The Phoenix Inverter Smart is an efficient and reliable inverter. Built on our proven and field-tested Phoenix inverter platform, it has a new, slimmer design and full metal casing. Models are available in 1600VA, 2000VA, 3000VA and 5000VA for 12, 24 or 48V systems.
It’s powerful enough to supply the most common plug-in appliances in your car, boat, caravan or home. A toroidal transformer provides a high peak power surge capacity, stable voltage, frequency and high-quality sine-wave.
Installation is simpler than ever before, with terminals now more accessible for the installer, enabling a more professional finish.
Bluetooth is built-in and makes setting up your high-power inverter easier.
Configure alarms, alarm relay, voltage cut-off, output voltage, frequency, eco-mode, and more from within VictronConnect.
Application and Uses
Inverters allow you to power domestic equipment - requiring 230V - using 'leisure' or 'automotive' batteries rated at 12V.
Features and Benefits
- Bluetooth built-in
- VE.Direct communication port
- High start-up power
- ECO mode
- Remote on/of
- LED diagnosis
- The automatic transfer switch: to transfer the load to another AC source
- Product Type: Inverter
- Brand: Victron
- Output Voltage: 230 VAC ±2% 50 Hz or 60 Hz ± 0.1% (Non-linear load, crest factor 3:1)
- Input voltage range: 9,3 - 17 V
- DC low shut down: Dynamic cut-off (fully configurable)
- Protection category: IP 21
- Weight: 12 kg
- Battery connection: M8 bolts
- Product Dimensions: 485 x 219 x 125mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +65ºC (fan-assisted cooling)
- Max Efficiency: 92%
- Cont. power at 25°C (Nonlinear load, crest factor 3:1): 1600VA
- Cont. output power at 25ºC: 1300 W
- Cont. output power at 40ºC: 1200 W
- Cont. output power at 65ºC: 800 W
- Peak Power: 3000w
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 56 cm|