Solar charge controller
The Victron 100/30 SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller/Regulator (30A) charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged.
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your Smart Solar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via Victron Connect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations - even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby.
The intelligent Load output function prevents damage caused by running batteries 'flat'. You can configure the voltage at which SmartSolar disconnects a load - thereby preventing excessive drain on your batteries. And here's the clever bit: SmartSolar will attempt a 100% recharge every day. If it can't - during periods of poor weather - it raises the disconnect voltage, daily, until it achieves success. We call this feature BatteryLife because it maintains the health, and extends the life of your battery.
This SmartSolar MPPT Regulator will handle a maximum of 100V and 30A of solar panel output.
Application and Uses
The solar charge controller gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Monitor using Smart networking
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Internal temperature sensor
- Over-temperature protection
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- Change settings
- Day/night timing and light dimming option
- Adjust battery charging parameters
- Battery Life: intelligent battery management
- Programmable battery charge algorithm
- Fully discharged battery recovery function
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth
- Product Type: Solar
- Brand: Victron
- Battery voltage: 12/24 V Auto Select
- Rated charge current: 30 A
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage: 100V
- Maximum PV short circuit current: 35A
- Charge algorithm: multi-stage adaptive
- Protection: Output short circuit / Over-temperature
- Protection category: IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
- Weight: 1,3 kg
- Power terminal: 16 mm² / AWG6
- Data communication port: VE.Direct
- Product Dimensions: 130 x 186 x 70 mm
- Nominal PV power, 12 V @ 440 W
- Nominal PV power, 24 V @ 880 W
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60 °C (full rated output up to 40 °C)
- Peak efficiency: 98%
- Automatic load disconnect: Yes
|Dimensions||13 × 20,5 × 9 cm|